About Our THCv Vape Cartridge
Our 1 ml THCv vape cartridge features 75% ∆8THC and 10% THCv (an abbreviation for tetrahydrocannabivarin), and a custom blend of CBC, CBT, CBD and terpenes.
- 1ml total extract
- ~75% ∆8THC
- ~10% THCv (95% ∆8THCV plus 5% ∆9THCV)
- ~10% CBC
- Less than 1% CBT and CBD
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
Is THCv Vape Cartridge right for me?
It’s important to know that extensive research with our THCv vape cartridge is not currently available. There are no long or short term studies on the safety of this product. You should consult and work with a licensed physician, trained in cannabis medicine, before using this product.
Due to the lack of scientific studies and safety data with THCv, we do not suggest using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 21, in poor physical health, or taking any other medications. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 1ml 510 cartridge with 1ml total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum THCv oil and a custom blend of terpenes
THCv Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum THCv with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1 ml
- ∆8THC Content: ~75%
- THCv Content: ~10%
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: less than 0.3% (typically none detected)
- Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
The cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is THCv?
THCv, (tetrahydrocannabivarin), is a cannabinoid with few formal scientific studies on it. THCv is a potential antagonist or agonist of the CB1 receptor, depending on the dose. There are thoughts that it could be good for suppressing appetite, but there are not enough scientific studies to determine if this is actually true.